Like most homes and businesses, your property was likely not made with the specific goal of saving energy. Many people don’t realize just how much energy (and therefore money) that they end up losing through sub-par home insulation. This is especially true for older homes that were not only built before modern insulation products and services, but have also had plenty more time to undergo wear and tear, rot, and decay.
Eco Insulation provides whole-home energy audits, so that we can see exactly how much energy you are losing, and make all of the right repairs and installations to stop this from happening. Our Idaho Falls insulation services will save you energy, keep more money in your bank account, and improve the health and comfort levels of your home.
- Energy Audits – As a BPI Certified company, we have the training required to complete a comprehensive whole-home energy audit, identifying how and where your home is losing energy. After we have completed all of our required services, we can perform a follow-up audit to show you exactly how much energy your home is saving as a result of our work.
- Air Sealing – By caulking and weather-stripping your home, we will help ensure that it is brought up to its full energy saving potential. We’ll apply caulk to any areas in which air can escape your home, including under sinks, in cracked window seals, and other areas, and we will weather-strip all doors and windows.
- Attic Ventilation – Our Idaho Falls insulation includes the installation of baffles in your attic. This will prevent your insulation from blocking air flow, and ensure that moisture doesn’t accumulate in your attic, which could result in mold or rot.
- Duct Sealing – According to the EPA, most houses lose about 20 to 30 percent of air through their duct systems alone. Air primarily escapes through registers, returns, joints, folded edges, and supply lines. When air escapes, your home isn’t as warm as it could be during the winter, nor as cool as it could be during the summer. This leads to an increase in heating and cooling usage, and drives up energy costs.
- Fiberglass Insulation – Our fiberglass insulation will keep your home cool during the summer and warm during the winter. In Idaho Falls, insulation comprised of fiberglass is highly valuable, as it ensures your home is well-insulated during the long, cold winters, a time in which most people in this region end up spending a lot of money in heating costs. Our fiberglass insulation will maximize your home’s energy efficiency year round. It also helps to reduce greenhouse emissions, and prevents the accumulation of condensation on your walls and ceiling. Not to mention the increase in personal comfort levels.
Why Choose Eco Insulation For Your Idaho Falls Insulation Services?
We offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, and a Lifetime Guarantee Against Insulation Settling. That means if you are not completely satisfied with our work in the short or long term, we will do what it takes to correct it at no extra cost to you!